Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Here we go!

So, this is it.  It's been a lot of work and a long time coming.  Our flight leaves tonight at 10pm from Philadelphia- we land in London tomorrow morning and then leave tomorrow night to fly to CapeTown, South Africa and land there sometime on Friday.

I just want to thank all of you that have supported me to go on this trip- but more than that... I have been absolutely overwhelmed by the amount of prayers that have gone out for me, the team and absolutely every person we meet in South Africa.

It is really going to be breathtaking to see all of our prayers at work... and maybe I'll get a glimpse more of how wide and long and high and deep the love of our Jesus Christ is.  I'm praying for change.  Change in me, that I become more of the woman God is calling me to be.  And change in the hearts of many that just don't understand the grace of our God yet,...yet!  Here we come South Africa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment